[coreboot] Lenovo T420 Question

qma ster qmastery16 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:36:37 CET 2017

Actually there is an even better non-conductive thermal paste (not liquid
metal) than "Grizzly" --- it is called " Gelid GC-Extreme ". Here is a
comparison from one review website that I screenshotted -
https://s4.postimg.org/qvp326pjx/Thermal_Grease.png  . The difference
between them is not big, but I think in your case every degree counts.
Also, there is a packaging of Gelid GC-Extreme that is 10g -
http://gelidsolutions.com/thermal-solutions/thermal-compound-gc-extreme-10g/
, this larger packaging gives a very affordable price per 1g and will last
for a long time ;)