[coreboot] [VERY IMPORTANT] Announcement regarding Apollo Lake Coreboot building

Aaron Durbin adurbin at google.com
Wed Feb 22 17:05:32 CET 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Zoran Stojsavljevic
<zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can admit my errors:
>
> This is what I have:
>
> user at localhost FspBin]$ pwd
> /home/user/projects/coreboot/coreboot/APL-I_FSP/ApolloLakeFspBinPkg/FspBin
> [user at localhost FspBin]$ ls -al
> total 672
> drwxr-xr-x. 2 user user   4096 Feb 11 12:19 .
> drwxr-xr-x. 6 user user   4096 Feb 11 12:19 ..
> -rw-r--r--. 1 user user 136832 Feb 11 12:19 ApolloLakeFsp.bsf
> -rw-r--r--. 1 user user 540672 Feb 11 12:19 ApolloLakeFsp.fd
> [user at localhost FspBin]$
>
> I use one in RED.
>
> Need the clarification. Please, do it for me.

That file is the FSP blob. Nothing more. As Nico pointed out that is
something completely different from the flash descriptor. The flash
descriptor can be obtained from the original released BIOS or you have
to generate it using Intel's FIT tool.