[coreboot] install help

qma ster qmastery16 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 22:19:52 CET 2017

Hi Chris, you could read this article, it describes the laptop BIOS
flashing procedure in a great detail:
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Flashing_a_BIOS_chip_with_Bus_Pirate
Although it is written with Bus Pirate programmer in mind, other
programmers like cheap CH341A have almost the same flashing instructions,
just a flashrom command is slightly different!

It would be much better if you learn how to do it by yourself, instead of
relying on others to reflash your BIOS each time you need to install/update
it. "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and
you feed him for a lifetime"