[coreboot] coreboot community meeting minutes for February 16, 2017

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:16:31 CET 2017

yeah. mattermost is quite nice and its open source nature makes it less
likely that we lose that channel.

The bigger question was whether mattermost could replace the mailing list.
My experience that in *usage* it will *almost* replace the mailing list,
but for any number of reasons, the mailing list will always have some level
of usage -- even if it's only every few days or weeks..

The u-root list sees a new message about once every 5 days or so;  harvey
looks like on average, every 10 days or so (just by eyeballing it).

The numbers were higher but dropped rapidly once the Slack channels were
activated.

ron