[coreboot] coreboot and Software Freedom Conservancy

Karen Sandler karen at sfconservancy.org
Thu Feb 16 17:44:26 CET 2017

Hi, I'm Executive Director of the Software Freedom Conservancy.

I am excited to write that Conservancy's Project Evaluation Committee
has approved coreboot for membership in Conservancy. Conservancy will
begin negotiating a document with coreboot leadership called a "fiscal
sponsorship agreement" (FSA).

You can find a template of the agreement available on Conservancy's
website at:
https://sfconservancy.org/members/apply/ConservancyFSATemplate.pdf
(there are .odf and .tex files available too).

If you have questions or concerns, we suggest you discuss them on this
forum or with Conservancy privately if you prefer.

Conservancy's "Project Intake group" can be reached by the alias
project-intake at sfconservancy.org and is comprised of the following
people: Bradley M. Kuhn, Karen Sandler, Tony Sebro, Jeremy Allison, Tom
Callaway, Martin Michlmayr. All of us are members of Conservancy's
Project Evaluation Committee and will be happy to answer questions.

We look forward to coreboot joining Conservancy!

Karen M. Sandler
Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy