[coreboot] Add coreboot storage driver

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:59:38 CET 2017

Listen Timothy....

INTEL is FW (we can argue here, I do agree) and SW (NOT at all any
argument, it is an aksioma) very crappy company. I know that INTEL CCG
directors ordered people to watch me over, and, personally, I do NOT care.
Really I don't. I worked for 5 years for INTEL support in Bavaria.

But let me tell you one thing. Whatever/However I do NOT (somehow) trust to
INTEL FW and especially (in concrete) TO SW (mostly piece of junk, they
produce), I will give my life in/to IA (INTEL Architecture) HW top-notch
designers hands. Blindly. Now. Ever!

INTEL has IA HW group, which is The Best of The Best. I (opposing that I
should NOT know them) know couple of guys there. And they... Are... !

They can make this what I am proposing (not only me) happen. It is just
about The (Crapy) Politics. OK?

Zoran [OUT]

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Timothy Pearson <