[coreboot] FSP + coreboot + UEFI + Windows 10 on Intel Apollo Lake E39xx

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:50:18 CET 2017

Hello Andrea,

All this, following the pattern: APL-I (former BXT, dropped for CCG mobile
platforms, but kept for IOTG): FSP (probably FSP standard 2.0) + Coreboot +
Payload Tiano Core + WIN10 bootloader + WIN10 should in theory work. I
would suggest to you to try CRBs with DDR3 DIMMs (neither DDR4, neither
DDR3 memory down). For the starters.

Best Regards,
Zoran