[coreboot] Back to original BIOS

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 09:50:10 CET 2017

Hello Igor,

Interesting emails. I should admit. For sure worth exploration, especially
GIT Hub application. :-)

Michal (finally, I got your correct name, idiot me),

I'll come back to this thread. I am last 3 days very busy. Very very busy,
but, certainly, I'll get free time, and will explore this opportunity,
since it makes my old, not so sharp anymore eyes very wide!

Thank you all,
Zoran