[coreboot] Coreboot with an UEFI payload to boot (Clover) an Thinkpad X230 Hackintosh

my First name is Test And my last Name is iPation testipation at live.com
Fri Dec 29 21:02:38 CET 2017

Yes, I know that, whether I use Clover or Grub2, they both use a small fat32 EFI partition, which hold the same file /efi/boot/bootx64.efi in order to boot their OSes.

I think my first attempt Coreboot+TianoCore + macOS failed because of macOS lastest filesystem (APFS), which is for now a bit "exotic".

So, yes, I'll follow your hint, and first try Coreboot/TianoCore (on chip) + Grub2(EFI)/Ubuntu (on disk).

And if it works, I will try it with the traditional EFI/HFS (on disk) macOS way (without APFS).

Thanks Zoran.