[coreboot] Coreboot with an UEFI payload to boot (Clover) an Thinkpad X230 Hackintosh

my First name is Test And my last Name is iPation testipation at live.com
Fri Dec 29 18:13:41 CET 2017

Hi, I have a Thinkpad X230 with stock Bios, booting macOS High Sierra, using Clover EFI boot loader. And it's working great!

Then I've went through the process of installing Coreboot/Seabios + Ubuntu on another disk, and it works like a charm too!

However, I would like to use Coreboot+payload instead of the stock Bios, in order to boot Clover/macOS.

I know there is TianoCore to boot UEFI systems. Has anyone Tried something similar ?

Thanks.