[coreboot] AMD "pre-PSP" devices

echelon at free.fr echelon at free.fr
Sat Dec 23 22:50:07 CET 2017

(was [coreboot] Coreboot Purism BIOS is free? open?)
Regarding the "AMD pre-PSP" devices, I have a very naive question : are some of them still in production or none of them?
(i.e all one can buy nowadays are only "pre-owned" devices with a life expectancy far less than that of a new one..)
What about the opteron line? Are they still in production?
Sorry for hijacking the thread and thank you for answers..
 Florentin