[coreboot] Depthcharge License

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 18:53:30 CET 2017

To be fair, it appears that many source files refer to a non-existent
LICENSE file. Someone on the CrOS team should probably just add the LICENSE
file for depthcharge and/or contact mal@ to see how the license info is
being collected these days (e.g. for chrome://os-credits
<https://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/licenses>).