[coreboot] Lenovo G505s AMD Hardware Virtualization

Ivan Ivanov qmastery16 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 11:00:54 CET 2017

awokd, could you please answer some questions:

1) From where you got that 0x06001119 microcode patch?
Is it a trusted source of a microcode? (hope its directly from AMD)

2) Is there any way to determine that 0x06001119 is really the latest microcode?
Or there could be more recent versions available?

Best regards,
Ivan Ivanov