[coreboot] Embedded Controller (EC)

Аладышев Константин aladyshev at nicevt.ru
Mon Dec 11 14:38:39 CET 2017

Thanks! But my main purpose right now is to make standard OS-battery interface through ACPI embedded controller. And as I understand embedded controller in 'twinkie' isn't the one suitable for this case, as 'twinkie' is separate board that implements USB-PD sniffing dongle with Type-C connectors .

Best Regards,
Aladyshev Konstantin