[coreboot] Disabling Intel ME 11 via undocumented mode

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:57:23 CET 2017

> Neither the ME or the PSP can ever be removed from their respective
systems.

I already wrote extensively about this in the previous thread (I 1000%
agree with you, Tim). But these people revealed
the almost whole architecture how ME boots the modern INTEL platform, and,
frankly, I never expected that this will be
described very precisely, as they did.

In other words, I never would have expected the description how BUP and
stages work, and other details (what they
wrote/investigated in that article) will ever see/emerge on the Day Light!
:-)

Zoran