[coreboot] Do you support PCI devices onboard the mobo: MSI/NEC MS-7168 for FreeBSD OS?

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:31:30 CET 2017

Hello Martin and Michal (since your support/expertise is required/crucial
here),

This mobo (owned by Vincenzo) is too old. I took the freedom to attach
imported picture, so people can see better.

[image: Inline image 1]

BIOS is legacy, from 06/2009. It has PCI devices, and it seems that few of
them share IRQ5 (no idea how many interrupts this board supports, seems
only 8)?!

In order to understand if PCI devices on MSI/NEC MS-7168 mobo are
supported, I was able to google interesting site:
http://code.metager.de/source/xref/freebsd/share/misc/pci_vendors

So, let us ask the question to the maintainers of this site, if the
mobo: MSI/NEC
MS-7168 is FreeBSD supported for PCI devices onboard, shown here?

Martin and Michal,

Could you, please, answer us: do you support PCI devices on-board the
mobo: MSI/NEC
MS-7168 for FreeBSD OS?

Thank you,
Zoran