[coreboot] usbd_req_re_enumerate

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:19:57 CET 2017

I can try to help here. But what you wrote here is not enough.

What info is required here, is (significantly) more, then you wrote here.
I'll try to make some ad-hoc systematic approach. :-)

Phase 1:
[1] What PC/CPU you are using for this purpose (as much detailed info as
possible: make. year, mobo, configuration, etc.)?
[2] What BIOS (UEFI/Legacy, there are only 4 possible cases):
     [A] 64bit (implies automatically UEFI);
     [B] Legacy 16bit;
     [C] Legacy 32bit;
     [D] UEFI 32bit!
[3] BIOS make, year, vendor, any documentation, etc.

>From here, the phase 1 accomplishments is to make USB root hub and external
USB ports to work with BIOS + FreeBSD.

Coreboot + FreeBSD will be the phase 2.

Zoran