[coreboot] freebsd

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 07:12:14 CET 2017

According to this picture:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/Unix_history-simple.svg

Seems that FreeBSD takes much slower development than Linux. Thus it is
much more stable, it seems.

Since my best take on it is that there are 10x or maybe even 100x
developers on Linux. I see that it has 3.3-11.x
mark from 1999. Since then, Linux went from 2.2 kernels to currently 4.14.

It is an interesting decision... I should think about FreeBSD as well.

Zoran