[coreboot] freebsd

Vincenzo Di Salvo ingegneriaforense at alice.it
Sun Dec 3 18:28:31 CET 2017

Hello guys,

thanks very much for your replies. I've contacted you because are several
months that i use coreboot mailing list and I've seen that you are a very
active list, where is it possible send a question and receive a prompt
replais and technical tips. It is very difficult find a so proud and fervent
people that are so solid knowdlege in all the fields of the computer
science.

Other lists are very slow and only offer half replies.

Obviously i'll do attention to pose questions  inherent to coreboot so to
avoid problems.

Thanks very much.

I contact you soon about freebsd, because linux is not a good solution to
solve my goal. and probably will be the time that I also will use coreboot
on my machines.

Best Regards.

Vincenzo.

---