[coreboot] Libre KCMA-D8's are going for around $260 on newegg

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:39:24 CEST 2017

Hello!
Suffice to say, I've been elsewhere as well. If anything, I only
bought one thing from that firm. The comments on that page you brought
us is rather critical of that decision.

For my part I also buy the majority of my computer directed
electronics at Micro Center,(A US based firm with many stores in many
states.).  and almost everything else from two other firms, three if
I'd count Adafruit.

For those of us in the US the board prices at Micro Center happen to
be reasonable.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com