[coreboot] KGPE-D16 BMC port

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Wed Aug 30 07:18:10 CEST 2017

On 08/29/2017 02:24 PM, Timothy Pearson wrote:
> Let me know what you think of the OpenBMC system.  We're considering
> allowing bugs to be tracked on GitHub; is this something the community
> wants to see or would a separate Bugzilla type install be preferred?  We
> want to provide the infrastructure needed for the community to start
> working with and enhancing this port, so suggestions and comments are
> welcome!

I don't like that nearly everything these days is on too-big-to-fail
github so I always prefer a self hosted option.
"Don't put all your eggs in one basket" was forgotten by the massive
amounts of projects who think that git should = github - at least
coreboot developers don't think that :D

It is truly excellent to see the rare successful crowdfunding project
bearing fruit, raptor is making history!