[coreboot] util/cbfstool in coreboot master

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Mon Aug 21 11:36:36 CEST 2017

> Do you think there's something that could be also be done in
> this regard on https://github.com/coreboot/coreboot (like customise the
> message in the "clone or download" button?
GitHub is not our platform, we're merely guests there (and that's the
reason we have read-only repos there). So no, AFAIK that can't be
changed.

> Because when I do a search for
> "coreboot git" that's what comes up as the top result, and obviously then
> you will probably have people blindly git cloning and wondering why things
> don't work.
That's sad. The only fix I see is to take down the mirror.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg