[coreboot] util/cbfstool in coreboot master

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Mon Aug 21 11:04:37 CEST 2017

It's used for the hashing features and pulled in by one of the
submodules. Use `git submodule update --init` to pull in all of them
(except blobs, which is disabled by default).

> Hi Guys,
>
> Apparently, in coreboot master, util/cbfstool has a reference to some vboot
> code that isn't pulled in. Can someone (possibly Patrick) tell me why? This
> looks like a barrier to people being able to use/compile things.
>
> root at beaglebone:~/coreboot/util/cbfstool# make
>     HOSTCC     cbfstool/cbfstool.o
> In file included from /root/coreboot/util/cbfstool/cbfstool.c:27:0:
> /root/coreboot/util/cbfstool/cbfs.h:23:21: fatal error: vb2_api.h: No such
> file or directory
>  #include <vb2_api.h>
>
> Cheers,
>
> John.
>
> --

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado