[coreboot] help with Chromebook linux install

Sean Felipe Wolfe stjohnskid at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 18:12:26 CEST 2017

Hey everybody, I'm installing Linux Mint on a Samsung Chromebook 11.

I've successfully installed the OS by removing the write-protect screw,
then running John Lewis's firmware update script. I'm now trying to get rid
of the startup developer-mode screen to have the system boot right up to
Mint. That's the one where I press Ctrl-L to get the SeaBios prompt. I
found this article,

https://johnlewis.ie/how-to-make-the-legacy-seabios-firmware-slot-the-default-on-a-haswell-broadwell-based-chromebook/

But this requires ChromeOS to still be installed and I overwrote it when I
put in Mint.

How can I remove that initial Google developer mode screen without ChromeOS
installed?

Thanks in advance,

ps. if this is the wrong mailing list could you make a suggestion for
another?

Thanks!!