[coreboot] [Broadwell-U]How the eDP, DDI1, DDI2 are enabled?

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Thu Aug 10 20:51:41 CEST 2017

On 10.08.2017 16:36, Zheng Bao wrote:
> Thanks. Your advice is quite helpful.
>

> I got the BMP and BSF, created a vBIOS which enables the DDI2 as DP. The vBIOS has been
>
> validated by IBV(AMI) BIOS.
>

> But the VBIOS can not enable DDI2 in Coreboot. I assume I still miss something.

There used to be a priority list which display is preferably initia-
lized. It was in a weird notation LFP (local flat panel) would be
the eDP port and EFP2 (external flat panel 2) might be DDI2. Some-
where you have to set that EFP2 is preferred, I suppose. (All what
I remember from an Ivy Bridge VBT.)

Nico