[coreboot] Haswell port

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Aug 1 15:57:39 CEST 2017

Hello Konstantin,

Konstantin Novikov wrote:
> Yes, now I'm using VGA port. Yes, we'll commit our changes, but after we'll
> end port. S3 isn't working now, and we have some troubles with Super I/O,
> but we already did this work with b75-port.

You don't have to wait until you have finished everything, in fact it
is better if you don't. It is always easier for the community to review
and accept many small changes which are spread out in time.

Also, if there are some comments on your earlier changes, it is nice
for you to have everything fresh in mind, because you have not yet
finished the work.

Kind regards

//Peter