[coreboot] Intel ME The Way of the Static Analysis

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 08:47:30 CEST 2017

> It's the year of minix on the desktop! and the server! and the laptop!

One only knows... You, Google people, you are too fast. Way too fast. :-(

I would be (being you, Google) more patient.. Much more, since I see
attempts from Google Coreboot leaders to cringe to INTEL.

I would advise Google NOT to do so! Just to be plain, strip to the bones,
brutal Impartial. ;-)

Thank you,
Zoran