[coreboot] [RFC] What to do with the issue/bug tracker and bugs?

Julius Werner jwerner at chromium.org
Thu Apr 27 04:41:46 CEST 2017

Is there an easy way to sign up for notifications on new issues in certain
categories? I'm happy to sign up and be responsive for areas that I'm
familiar with, but I don't really have time to just keep up with the whole
thing.

Also, If we wanted to allow something like that we'd likely need much finer
categories. Right now there's only "board support"... we'd probably need a
separate category for every architecture, SoC and board so that people
could really sign up for their specific areas of expertise.

An easier alternative might be to add some more names to the MAINTAINERS
file and then tell people to find and CC the right people from there
whenever they file a bug.