[coreboot] Booting issue --AMD Olive Hill plus mainboard

Nagabhushan Shastry bhushansastry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 21:08:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to bring up the AMD G series Olive hill plus mainboard with
coreboot.

 These are the options i have enabled in make menuconfig but I am not able
to see anything on the screen when i power on the board.
Could someone please let me know if I am missing something.

• General / Use CMOS for configuration values = enable (CMOS defaults are
located in your boards directory src/mainboard/OEM/MODEL/cmos.default)
• General / Include the coreboot .config file into the ROM image
• General / Compress ramstage with LZMA
• Mainboard / Mainboard vendor = AMD
• Mainboard / Mainboard model = Olive Hill plus
• Mainboard / ROM chip size = 8 MB
• Chipset / Include CPU microcode in CBFS = Do not include microcode
updates (NOTE: you probably want to enable it on some systems)
• Chipset / Enable Hudson XHCI Controller
• Chipset / Add xhci firmware

• (3rdparty/blobs/southbridge/amd/avalon/xhci.bin) XHCI firmware path and
filename
 (3rdparty/blobs/southbridge/amd/avalon/PSP/AmdPubKey.bin) AMD public Key
• Devices /  Run VGA Option ROMs
• Devices /   Add a VGA BIOS image
 (3rdparty/blobs/northbridge/amd/00730F01/VBIOS.bin) VGA BIOS path and
filename
 (1002,9850) VGA device PCI IDs
• Display / Keep VESA framebuffer = disable (disable for text-mode
graphics, enable for coreboot vesa framebuffer)
• Generic Drivers / Serial port on SuperIO
• Generic Drivers / Support Intel PCI-e WiFi adapters
• Console / Squelch AP CPUs from early console.
• Console / Serial port console output
• Console / Use onboard VGA as primary video device
• Console / Send console output to a CBMEM buffer
• Console / Send POST codes to an external device
• Console /  Send POST codes to an IO port
• System tables /  [*] Generate an MP table

• System tables /  [*] Generate a PIRQ table

• System tables /  [*] Generate SMBIOS tables

• Payload  /        SeaBIOS version (1.10.2)  --->
• Payload  /        Use LZMA compression for payloads