[coreboot] ThinkPad X230 with working truncated ME and 11 MB space for payload

persmule persmule at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 15:55:52 CEST 2017

Hi Marek,

You should use the latest me_cleaner. The 96 KiB ME actually works, but
just costs about 3~5 minutes to training the memory controller and write
MRC cache during the first boot after flashing, and costs less than one
second during later boots.

The only ME modules needed left should be BUP nad ROMP, all other
modules are free to cleanse.

Try again, please, for your own freedom and security, and report your
results on https://github.com/corna/me_cleaner/issues/3

Persmule.

在 2017年04月15日 20:13, Marek Behun 写道: