[coreboot] How to disassembly the coreboot.rom file

Maxim Gusev mail at maximgusev.com
Thu Apr 13 14:07:53 CEST 2017

Hello, friends

I have a couple of questions.

When I run the coreboot on my motherboard it doesn't work.
I have some IPs of instructions which I received by JTAG.
So I want to see the instructions that are plased in the final object file.

How to disassembly the coreboot.rom file?

As I know it has the filesystem CBFS. So it is not the object file.
I can to disasembler the object files placed in ./build/* that have the *.o format
but I don't know in which of them there are corresponding instructions.

Thanks.
Regards, Maxim