[coreboot] do i have to install gcc-multilib, in order to build coreboot 4.5?

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 06:47:29 CEST 2017

> So i need elf gcc 32/64 both, bulit with newlib in place of glibc?

JC, I have no idea what architecture you are using, but here are the
pointers how to install Coreboot gcc:
https://www.coreboot.org/Build_HOWTO

Instructions for gcc: assuming you just want to build x86 platforms,
refreshing the tools should still just be:
  make crossgcc-clean
  make crossgcc-i386

If you want to store the tools somewhere outside of the coreboot tree, you
can put the xgcc/bin/ directory in your path, or set the XGCCPATH
environment variable pointing to it.  (This must include the final slash.)

Hope this helps.

Zoran
_______