[coreboot] Coreboot gamers?

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sun Apr 2 22:05:42 CEST 2017

Hey any other coreboot gamers? What are your specs, games do you play
and on what settings?

Me:
I purchased my D16 specifically for IOMMU-GFX VM gaming, I have a 6274
with a geforce gtx 780 and the new highly multithreaded games work great
on it - right now I am playing battlefield 1 and wargame red dragon on
high settings. I do want to get a 6386 or dual 6328's so that I can play
older games though due to my CPU's crappy single thread performance.

Does anyone use Crossfire xDMA? It has dual 2.0 x16 slots and PCI-e ACS
so it should work (and people have reported it does with the vendor bios)