[coreboot] Coreboot wiki: what license is the content under?

Sam Kuper sam.kuper at uclmail.net
Sat Apr 1 19:19:23 CEST 2017

Typo/clarity fixes.

On 01/04/2017, Sam Kuper <sam.kuper at uclmail.net> wrote:
> As such, CC BY grants the creator of an adapted work the freedom to
> publicly performed or distribute that adapted work under a different
> license.

s/performed/perform/

> Respectfully, I think you are still mistaken about this. "Relicensing"
> describes a new license is applied to a work (i.e. without the work
> needing to be altered). See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relicensing

The same thing, but expressed better:

Respectfully, I think you are still mistaken about this. "Relicensing"
describes a licensed work being made available with a license under
which it was not available (i.e. without the work itself needing to be
altered). See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relicensing . The key
point in relicensing is that the set of applicable licenses for the
work *does* change, but the work itself *does not* necessarily change.

Regards.