[coreboot] Upcoming coreboot release v4.5 - Targeting mid-October.
gaumless at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:44:09 CEST 2016
We're coming up on our next coreboot release. We'd like to get the
release done around the middle of October, but if there are issues in
flight, we can delay it a bit. The release will absolutely happen before
end of the month.
If anyone is working on major changes that will affect all of coreboot, I'd
request that they hold off until after the release so we have time to
stabilize before the release.
Please test platforms that you're interested in now, and as we get closer
to the release. I'll create a list of validated platforms to include in
the release notes, so if you want your favorite platform listed as having
been tested in the release notes, please test it now, and post it to the
board_status tracker. I'll release updated documentation for running
board_status in the next few days.
We've got a number of outstanding issues right now, both on the coreboot
issue tracker, and in coverity. Please take a moment to look over these
issues and if there are any in an area that you think you can fix, please
take a swing at them.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the coreboot