[coreboot] Support for Gigabyte ga-ma78gm-us2h?

Alberto Simón Francés alberto at simon.ph
Sun Sep 25 17:07:24 CEST 2016

Hello,

I've been trying to make this board boot and I haven't had much success.
Sometimes I've been able to get it to POST, but it's not something that
happens consistently. Since I can't find much info other than it being
listed, I'm asking here to see if by any chance there's something that I'm
missing, because I feel like I'm just trying random things to see what
sticks.

Thankfully the board has dual bios, so it's easy to go back if I mess
something up. Please, help.

Best regards,
Albert