[coreboot] SMI handler for fsp_broadwell_de

Watzlavick, Robert L robert.l.watzlavick at lmco.com
Fri Sep 23 01:27:46 CEST 2016

I want to experiment with an SMI handler on the Camelback Mountain CRB (Xeon D-1500) but it appears that the fsp_broadwell_de changes removed SMM support.  I'm browsing the coreboot-4.4 release.  Was there a reason it was removed?  It shows up in the soc/intel/Broadwell area so I suppose I could port over the original code.  I didn't see that the D_LCK bit was set anywhere so does that mean I can potentially let SeaBIOS install an SMI handler?  Or is it set in the FSP?  I also noticed the mainline has some new code under coreboot/src/soc/intel/sch but I'm not sure which processors that is for.

Thanks,
-Bob