[coreboot] Welcome to the new coreboot.org!

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Thu Sep 8 02:50:43 CEST 2016

Hi!

As some of you might already have noticed, our new web presence
has gone live on https://www.coreboot.org/ today!

I want to use this chance to send a big shout out to Philipp Deppenwiese
and Martin Roth, and all the others that have been involved in making
this moment happen, for their great work!

With the new web page, our presence has not only arrived in the 21st
century. We also have a better portal to catch the different groups
interested in coreboot, in the future: End users, software developers
and hardware manufacturers.

There will be changes, modifications and optimizations in the next
couple of days or weeks, but please feel free to send us feedback on
coreboot's new look and content.

Thanks,
Stefan