[coreboot] coreboot 4.5 release notes

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:21:47 CEST 2016

Coreboot 4.5 has been released quietly two days ago
(http://www.coreboot.org/downloads.html) , but we haven't seen the
release notes yet - either at http://blogs.coreboot.org/ or
elsewhere...

According to http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards page, so
far the following systems have been successfully tested with this
release:

* Lenovo G505S - http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#lenovo.2Fg505s
* Lenovo X201 - http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#lenovo.2Fx201
* Lenovo X220 - http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#lenovo.2Fx220
* ASUS KFSN4-DRE -
http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#asus.2Fkfsn4-dre
* ASUS KGPE-D16 - http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#asus.2Fkgpe-d16
* GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3V -
http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#gigabyte.2Fga-b75m-d3v
* ASROCK E350M1 - http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#asrock.2Fe350m1
* Google ( Acer ) C720 Chromebook -
http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#google.2Fpeppy
* Emulation QEMU x86 q35/ich9 -
http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards#emulation.2Fqemu-q35

These successful test reports have been submitted after the quoted
Martin Roth's message below. Cheers!