[coreboot] Building Intel SoC Apollo Lake with DDR3L+PMIC

PG W wmorris102668 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:20:28 CEST 2016

Hi Andrey,

thank you for your reply.

I have done as you instructed, but there will be an error message as
follows:
============================
Built intel/apollolake_rvp (Apollolake RVP)
E: Image does not contain BPDT!!
E: build/util/cbfstool/ifwitool: ifwi parsing failed
src/soc/intel/apollolake/Makefile.inc:118: recipe for target 'files_added'
failed
make: *** [files_added] Error 1

If I want to build an APL 8MB BIOS need to prepare what the necessary
components?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Regards,
Morris