[coreboot] Support for Gigabyte ga-ma78gm-us2h?

Taiidan at gmx.com Taiidan at gmx.com
Sun Oct 2 01:15:22 CEST 2016

I am curious, does the default bios properly support IOMMU with graphics
forwarding?

And does coreboot support that as well? the wiki page doesn't say

What blobs do you need to make it work?

I am looking to purchase a new coreboot compatible motherboard and that
is a must have, although if CB doesn't work out I still want a working
motherboard.
I hope you are able to figure it out.