[coreboot] Bug?: Value in .config overwritten during make (Thinkpad T400/T500)

Daniel Kulesz daniel.ina1 at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:40:23 CET 2016

Hi Nico and Martin,

thank you for your clarifications and the pointer to the documentation.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 22:46:48 +0100
Nico Huber <nico.h at gmx.de> wrote:

> what do you mean by `actual config`? how did you set it? If you edi-
> ted .config manually, it's intended behavior. MAX_CPUS doesn't have
> a prompt so it's not user visible / settable.

Indeed, I meant the .config file which I edited manually to set the number of CPUs. So I see, to make the T400/T500 systems support both Dual- and Quadcore CPUs I would need to make this setting get a prompt/select then (if not using Kconfig hardcoding of course).

Cheers, Daniel