[coreboot] Fund a TALOS Secure Workstation as coreboot build system

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 03:15:18 CET 2016

Hi Pierre,

Please email me privately with the amount of your your contribution.  I'll
post updates with totals every few days.  My plan is to post the names of
the contributors (unless you wish to remain anonymous), but I don't plan to
post any amounts being contributed.

I'm not actually taking any money right now.  If we reach our goal, I'll
contact people with information on how to make the contributions.

Martin