[coreboot] More experiments with disabling the ME

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 15:31:05 CET 2016

To Whom It May Concern!

I sincerely hope that Google designers, reading this thread, and are
involved in the R&D of multi-core silicon ARM server, with Coreboot
designers, will NOT replicate/copy such an opaque design as INTEL did (and
why, really???), and they'll get rid of ME entity overall/completely,
making simpler lookalike (hopefully Coreboot based) BIOS containing all the
components from INTEL BIOS + INTEL ME functionalities/features in one (in
other words migrate all ME functionalities in Google "BIOS", whatever this
will be).

The benefits of this design are obvious, aren't they? ;-)

Thank you,
Zoran