[coreboot] Query regarding coreboot for new intel customized board

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:42:58 CEST 2016

Hello Mayuri,

You need to play (maybe, just a kludge) a bit with Coreboot "make
menuconfig", and there with console setup:

[image: Inline image 1]

You also might want to install on your Linux distro PuTTY console (given
UBUNTU apt-get and Fedora dnf commands), to set your Rx terminal correctly
(at least, I know PuTTY well, always worked for me):

sudo apt-get/dnf install putty

Zoran