[coreboot] T60: running nvramcui and coreinfo secondary payloads

David Griffith dave at 661.org
Tue May 24 10:27:18 CEST 2016

I'm at the boot menu.  When I select "nvramcui", I get this:

IO space mapped serial not present. Could not find coreboot options table.

Then the firmware locks up.  If I try coreinfo, I get the first sentence,
then the screen blanks and the firmware locks up.  Ctrl-Alt-Del does
nothing.  Taking the exact same .config and setting it for QEMU, coreinfo
works, but selecting nvramcui causes "Could not find coreboot option
table" to be printed.

--
David Griffith
dave at 661.org