[coreboot] Debug builds and memory testing

Naveed Ghori naveed.ghori at dti.com.au
Tue May 24 08:03:51 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Is there a debug build of coreboot or a way to test memory very early on.
My custom board goes through the romstage just fine but stops booting while trying to enumerate the buses.

I am suspecting RAM might be an issue so would like to eliminate that by doing a memory test on it.
--------------
POST: 0x72
Enumerating buses...
Show all devs... Before device enumeration.
Root Dev

Thanks in advance,
Naveed

Naveed Ghori | Lead Firmware & Driver Engineer

DTI Group Ltd | Transit Security & Surveillance

31 Affleck Road, Perth Airport, Western Australia 6105, AU

P +61 8 9373 2905,151 | F +61 8 9479 1190 | naveed.ghori at dti.com.au

Visit our website www.dti.com.au<http://www.dti.com.au>

The information contained in this email is confidential. If you receive this email in error, please inform DTI Group Ltd via the above contact details. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use or disclose the information contained in this email or attachments.