[coreboot] UEFI Payload in coreboot for Intel Minnowboard or Bayley bay

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:09:04 CEST 2016

Hello Mayuri,

Not sure if I am right, but to bring GRUB 2.0 from CSM OFF and CSM ON
modes, you must have two distinct HDDs, one created with CSM ON, other with
CSM OFF. If you are using one with CSM ON (seems the case), your UEFI
payload will not find EFI32 /boot/EFI directory created, and it does not
understand MBR).

Does this (what I wrote) make sense?

Zoran