[coreboot] UEFI Payload in coreboot for Intel Minnowboard or Bayley bay

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:13:40 CEST 2016

Hello Mayuri,

If I am not mistaken (I often mix BYT Coreboot @ threads in my head), you
are using BYT FSP Version 3.

> fsp_header_ptr: fffc0094 <== correct

> FSP Header Version: 1

> FSP Revision: 3.3 <== please, use Version 4

Please, try to use the latest public BYT FSP Version 4 posted at:
www.intel.com/fsp

*BAYTRAIL_FSP_GOLD_004_22-MAY-2015.fd*

*BAYTRAIL_FSP_GOLD_004_22-MAY-2015_DEBUG.fd*

Don't remember deltas between V3 and V4, I thing something was wrong in V3
with MTRRs' setup, if I do not mix data in my head.

INTEL also has Version 5 for a quite some time, but this one for some
reasons never got publicly released.

Please, report if this solved your problems.

Zoran