[coreboot] Upstream coreboot/SeaBIOS on google/ninja -- no emmc, video

Matt DeVillier matt.devillier at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:05:24 CEST 2016

just to close the loop on this, the issue was the board's gpio.c not be
included in the build, due to being conditional on CONFIG_CHROMEOS in
the board's Makefile.inc - an difference I didn't catch when comparing
with the existing Baytrail ChromeOS reference board (Rambi).  Just need
to iron out a few things and will commit the board for review

cheers,
Matt